Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
x_courier
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
Shallow means, deep ends
For you ABBA fans
For you ABBA fans
Jul
.
23rd
,
2009
12:35 am
x_courier
I believe this headline says it all:
Naked horn player named Sweden's Water Fairy of the Year.
I rest my case.
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:44 am (UTC)
From:
x-scorpion.livejournal.com
THANK YOU.
See? THIS... this is what I mean!
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:45 am (UTC)
From:
x-courier.livejournal.com
You're welcome. Although your choice of headgear in that picture is truly disturbing.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:47 am (UTC)
From:
x-scorpion.livejournal.com
I know. That's why I bought it.
Vintage for the win! I think the hat is older than you are.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:52 am (UTC)
From:
x-courier.livejournal.com
A truly terrifying thought.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:53 am (UTC)
From:
x-scorpion.livejournal.com
I know. I mean, if life ends at thirty you're like dead or something, right? :P
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:55 am (UTC)
From:
x-courier.livejournal.com
Dead and buried. Rotting away.
...Maybe that's where that smell is coming from.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:57 am (UTC)
From:
x-scorpion.livejournal.com
Yeah. Told you it wasn't me.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:47 am (UTC)
From:
x-maverick.livejournal.com
I top that with:
Filthy Swiss Delivery Boy Wakes Up To Fridge Filled With Plastique
.
That's tomorrow's headline.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 04:51 am (UTC)
From:
x-courier.livejournal.com
This is why I make Wanda open my fridge in the morning. I don't trust you bastards.
And you'll be sorry when you've blown her up--she's good at the spooky shit. I bet she haunts you like there's no tomorrow.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 05:10 am (UTC)
From:
x-scorpion.livejournal.com
Here's a less violent way to get him back:
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 05:12 am (UTC)
From:
x-courier.livejournal.com
We're sick of you too.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 05:13 am (UTC)
From:
x-scorpion.livejournal.com
Hey, I'm trying to suggest ways to get hot, sticky revenge that don't involve exploding fridges.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 08:48 pm (UTC)
From:
x-aerial.livejournal.com
Perhaps I am missing a vital piece of information in that article. What do it and its headline have to do with ABBA?
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 09:05 pm (UTC)
From:
x-penance.livejournal.com
ABBA was being the Swedish band?
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 09:10 pm (UTC)
From:
x-aerial.livejournal.com
Yes, but there have been and still are other Swedish bands, and ABBA does not have anything to do with the events described in this article.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 09:13 pm (UTC)
From:
x-penance.livejournal.com
Perhaps Mr. Jake does not know this and is thinking all Swedish music is the same?
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 09:15 pm (UTC)
From:
x-courier.livejournal.com
It's not that I think that all Swedish music is the same...it's that I think that all Swedish people are
crazy.
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 09:19 pm (UTC)
From:
x-aerial.livejournal.com
Have you met
all
people who are Swedish?
no subject
Date:
2009-07-23 09:22 pm (UTC)
From:
x-courier.livejournal.com
I've met a pretty representative sample.
19 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
Jake Gavin
X-Project
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
April
2013
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Most Popular Tags
jean-paul
-
1 use
Page Summary
x-scorpion.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
x-maverick.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
x-aerial.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 11:40 am
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:44 am (UTC)See? THIS... this is what I mean!
no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:47 am (UTC)Vintage for the win! I think the hat is older than you are.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:55 am (UTC)...Maybe that's where that smell is coming from.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:57 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:47 am (UTC)That's tomorrow's headline.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 04:51 am (UTC)And you'll be sorry when you've blown her up--she's good at the spooky shit. I bet she haunts you like there's no tomorrow.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 05:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 05:12 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 05:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 08:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 09:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 09:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 09:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 09:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 09:19 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-23 09:22 pm (UTC)